Sunday, November 18, 2007

Our Year in Review

Hello everyone, welcome to our blog! I know it's not the end of the year yet. But I'm a mother of 2 small children now and it takes me forever to finish something once I start it. So, my reasoning is if I at least start this now there is a slight chance it will be done in time for an end of the year retrospective. And if it's done early, I look even better! It's a win win win situation.

So, what have we been up to this year? We've had a lot of change this year: Ben graduating and starting his residency, a change in location, a change in family size! But things are still pretty much the same. Ben still checks his fantasy sports teams constantly and tries to get away with as much as he can at work and I'm still running around after Elise since luckily Chloe is still pretty immobile. I'm training for the Boston marathon in April; Ben's training for the Louisville Ironman in August. Elise just turned 2 and loves books and puzzles and swings more than anything else in the world. Sharing her toys, not so much. Chloe is sleeping through the night so life is wonderful.


Why am I doing a blog finally? It's not because Ben has been pestering me for forever to do it. I think it's a good way to stay in touch with everyone, especially with all our moves and friends scattered everywhere. I'm not sure what I'm going to write about. Probably the kiddies, maybe some running stuff. Tune in to find out.

Here is what our year looked like.




Love,

Ben, Juli, Elise & Chloe

6 comments:

The Preece Family said...

Nice blog guys! Looks fancy - and welcome to the blogging world! We feel so privileged being the first to post a comment. Blogs are such a great way to waste time aren't they??

Christa said...

Good job, Juli-- I'm impressed. Looks great! Please don't forget about Team Pink's blog now that you have your own, though!

McBrides said...

Juli, I love the blog and the pictures. Don't worry, I will be calling you on one of my wasting nights to get tips on designs.

Courtney said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Yay! I like the background! I can't wait to stay up to date on what's going on with you guys! We miss having you guys around! Keep up with the blog! It's a lot of fun and definitely addicting!

Summer said...

Hi Juli! It's great to read and see pictures since we haven't seen you now for quite a while. Glad things are going well for you.

Bruschke said...

YEAH!!! We are so excited to finally have an update. We look forward to seeing lots of pics of your darling kids and all our adventures!
Bruschkes