Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Karaoke time!

This video is just too good not to post. My mom gave Elise a book of Japanese children's songs last summer. It was an instant hit, annoying my entire family while they were here visiting and the object of much fighting. Elise has always been happy just to listen to the songs, but I should have known this day would come someday. Can anyone translate this? I don't think she's speaking Japanese anymore, though I know she thinks she is.



With any luck, the batteries will die soon. Though it is powered by Japanese technology so we might be in for the long haul.

5 comments:

Courtney said...

That's hilarious. What a singer!

Amy said...

LOL! That is definitely a grandma toy... we have lots of those... they all get "lost" eventually. I'll have to tell you the ceramic pot/elmo story sometime!

But she was singing very well, as were you!

JD said...

she has better japanese than i do.

Dinah said...

From Ellie and Olivia: We love Elise!

jendw said...

I can't believe I haven't commented on this video yet. Alice keeps requesting this "Elise sing" video. You should put out an album of her greatest hits.