Monday, April 25, 2011

Paxtons are back!

Ok, so the 2-year hiatus was mostly to weed out the people who we didn't want reading this blog. If you are still reading, and I think only Camilla still is, thanks--you are a true friend.

But anyway, I was thinking today about the Boston Marathon now that we are a week out. I've decided that running the Boston marathon was the best experience of my life. I know that I am supposed to say that getting married was the best, but the Boston marathon only took 3 hours, and we were standing in line shaking people's hands for longer than that on our wedding day, so the marathon was better, and less boring. Also, being there for the birth of our children was pretty good, but those days were all about Juli and the new babies--running the marathon was all about me! People cheering for me for 3 hours. Awesome! So there you have it, running the Boston marathon was the best experience of my life.

4 comments:

Summer Owens said...

I still read every post.

P.S. You are funny.

AM said...

I still follow. Never doubt my loyalty (and the power of Google Reader)

Courtney said...

I still read. :)

Kathleen said...

Hey Look, you're back, and nice analogy Ben, I haven't checked your blog in a real long time, because, well, it never changed. Guess I'll be checking it again :) And nicely done on your race! Woot woot woot!