Wednesday, August 3, 2011

It is working.

Ever since Elise clearly favored her Mom since birth, I have been working really hard on winning the favors of daughter #2, Chloe Hazel, as Elise was a lost cause from the start (she has just recently started talking to me willingly).

I think it is working well, as Chloe has been sticking up for me around the house a lot, telling Juli that I am right and that she loves me, etc. It is nice. Today I got this story from Juli on her birthday (Juli's birthday, not Chloe Hazel's).

Juli: "Chloe asked how old I was today and I told her 32. She said I was the same as Daddy now but that Daddy's birthday was coming up and he'd be older than me then. So I said, you really love daddy more than mommy don't you? And she said I will only love you more if Daddy dies."

It is working everyone . . . it is working.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

That's hilarious. In our house, Addie usually prefers Clay and Will definitely prefers me. at least we each have one to love us. :)