Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A confession

Dear blog,

It's been a while since I've last posted. I'm sure you've probably been suspicious for a while, but it was the holidays and we were gone for a few weeks so you let it slide. But now it's gone on too long and I feel it's time to come clean. I've been using Facebook. It started out innocently enough and then suddenly I was posting pictures, family pictures, pictures I should have been posting on you. And I saw how easily I had been seduced by the ease and instant gratification of its flashy interactive features, the status updates, the picture tagging, the wall writing, catching up with old friends. It was thrilling, and a little addictive.

I don't want to make excuses, but I am a busy mom and I only have so much time during the day. Still, I think all 3 of us can coexist together. I miss writing more than one line about my life at a time. So with your forgiveness, I'll start blogging again.

And to anyone reading this, want to be Facebook friends? :)

4 comments:

Courtney said...

I am your facebook friend and I never see you on! I think there must be something else...;)

Amy said...

I like your confession, I'm not brave enough to confess to my blog... it's the jealous type. But thanks for the link, now you are linked on mine... lucky duck!

JD said...

so say a few hail mary's and get back to blogging.

Dinah said...

I did notice the other day that your profile was all decked out and stacked with pictures.