Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Elise antics

Elise is getting to that point where she doesn't really need a nap every day, though I still try and do it because I need every children-free hour I can get. The other day she came out of her room because she needed to go potty and after she went, she wouldn't go back in to sleep, but I had already planned on doing some yard work outside during that time since Chloe was asleep too so I told her she could play on the computer for a little bit and I would be outside. Of course she was thrilled and barely noticed me leaving.

Ben came home about an hour later, walked inside to change and immediately came back out and said I had to see something. My first thought of course was that Elise had started dismantling the printer or something, but I walked in to this sight. I guess she does need a nap more than she thinks she does!




We also discovered that she had got into Picasa, our picture software, and randomly started "touching up" some pictures. I think she's got a pretty good eye for detail! The pictures are Halloween. At first we thought the last picture was one of Ben's MRI pictures, but then we realized it was a close up of one of our pumpkins!

2 comments:

JD said...

good thing i don't have people around to take pictures of the positions i fall asleep in

Courtney said...

That is awesome. I wish Addie would fall asleep in a funny position like that!

You are brave to leave her inside, on the computer by herself! Addie would have done much worse than edit some pictures I'm sure!