Friday, January 11, 2008

Post Christmas Daze

Well, we are finally getting around to posting our Christmas pictures. We were here in Roanoke for Christmas and then left a few days later to rendezvous with the rest of my family at my sister's house in Dallas and were there for a little over a week. Christmas was really fun this year. There is no better feeling in the world than making your kids happy and though Chloe was pretty oblivious to everything, Elise had a great time.I told Ben to put captions on the pictures, but he only did a few of them and got bored so I had to finish them. I think you can tell where he left off. There were lots of fun things to do in Dallas and we had fun exploring a new city. We hope all of you had a wonderful holiday too!

3 comments:

JD said...

you have some of the cutest kids, i can hardly stand it. nice slideshow.

Courtney said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Elise and Chloe are so cute!

Erika Sullivan said...

Juli! I just happened upon your blog when I checked the Owen's blog. Good to see you guys are doing good in VA! It's so cool that you live across the hall from the McBrides! How awesome. Elise is beautiful--those eyes, holy cow! And Chloe is so cute! I heard about her early delivery from Jenny Preece this last summer. And you have inspired to start running again, I picked it up again last summer but have been a slacker since. Go Juli! You're awesome! Baltimore misses you!