Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Playing catch up- Chloe turns one!

My little Chloe bug turned 1 in June. It's hard to believe that a little over a year ago Ben left for a 5 hour bike ride and I went into labor shortly afterwards, a month early. This year we had a quiet birthday here in Durham surrounded by boxes and messes. Our neighbor brought over some balloons and presents and I took a break from painting to bake her a cake, which she refused to eat.

Stuffing her face with some birthday pizza Opening some presents

I just looked at some baby pictures of her and got a very very small twinge of "baby fever" as Ben calls it. Look at that face though! So precious.

And look how little she was.

I think I need to stop looking at pictures now. We love you Chloe!

4 comments:

JD said...

happy birthday (i know it was a while ago) chloe bug!

Camilla Millar said...

What a cutie. Little baby pictures also make me baby hungry-- so then I try to remember the sleepless nights and gallons of yellow, curdy, poopy diapers. . . . yep, feeling's gone!

The Preece Family said...

Happy Belated Birthday Chloe! We just hope you always remember which daddy drove your mom to the hospital!! Can't wait to celebrate the next 5 birthdays with you in NC!

Courtney said...

Happy (Belated) Birthday Chloe! I can't believe how little she was! She looks like a doll!